Click the button below to login to Blackboard:
Attention All Faculty:
All courses from Fall 2013 and earlier have now been archived. If you need access to materials from these teaching shells, please contact the Instructional Design Team for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Turnitin Maintenance: Turnitin will not be available during a scheduled maintenance period on Saturday, May 3rd, from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm EST.
- Blackboard Maintenance Window: Fridays, 2:00-5:00 a.m. EST. Blackboard may not be available during this time.
- Course Registration for Summer and Fall 2014 is Open: Students may view the summer and fall course offerings and register through ACORN. Also, students may view course syllabi on our Syllabus Search and order their course materials through our bookstore. Reminder: Students must contact their Academic Advisors prior to registering in order to be cleared to register for courses.
- TECH NEWS & UPDATES
- Taking Tests with Mobile Devices -- Charter Oak strongly discourages students from taking quizzes and tests or submitting course work through Blackboard using a mobile or handheld device (iPad, smartphone, etc.). Tech Support offers this and other helpful tips in this article on successful test-taking in Blackboard.
- Technical Support Center is available 7 days a week, 12 hours a day to help you log into Blackboard®, Webmail, ACORN, and other Charter Oak systems.
- Web Browsers and Blackboard -- Since Mozilla.org has moved to a rapid-release upgrade schedule for its Firefox web browser, Blackboard users who use the latest versions of Firefox may experience issues. Contact Technical Support for details.