Click the button below to login to Blackboard:
Attention All Faculty:
If you need access to your Fall 2013 courses, please go to http://bb9.ctdlc.org before March 31, 2014. All Fall 2013 or earlier courses will be archived after this date. If you need access to Fall 2013 teaching shells after March 31, please contact the Instructional Design Team for assistance: email@example.com.
- Scheduled Maintenance Window: All CTDLC systems (LMS systems, websites, ticketing system, and telecommunications) will be unavailable during an immediate scheduled network maintenance window of 6-9AM Eastern time on Wednesday, 4/9/2014. We apologize for any inconvenience that may result from this maintenance period.
We will send a follow up message when all systems are again accessible.
- Blackboard Maintenance Window: Fridays, 2:00-5:00 a.m. EST. Blackboard may not be available during this time.
- Spring 2014 Course Registration is Open: Students may view the spring course offerings and register through ACORN. Also, students may view course syllabi on our Syllabus Search and order their course materials through our bookstore.
- TECH NEWS & UPDATES
- Taking Tests with Mobile Devices -- Charter Oak strongly discourages students from taking quizzes and tests or submitting course work through Blackboard using a mobile or handheld device (iPad, smartphone, etc.). Tech Support offers this and other helpful tips in this article on successful test-taking in Blackboard.
- Technical Support Center is available 7 days a week, 12 hours a day to help you log into Blackboard®, Webmail, ACORN, and other Charter Oak systems.
- Web Browsers and Blackboard -- Since Mozilla.org has moved to a rapid-release upgrade schedule for its Firefox web browser, Blackboard users who use the latest versions of Firefox may experience issues. Contact Technical Support for details.