Click the button below to login to Blackboard:
Attention Students and Faculty:
The Board of Regents will be performing maintenance on Charter Oak's Blackboard system on Sunday, March 9, 2014 from 6:00 to 8:00 a.m. EST. Students and faculty may be unable to log in during this time.
Blackboard has been upgraded!
In December 2013, Charter Oak State College upgraded to Blackboard 9.1 Service Pack 11. You'll find the same functionality of our previous version of Blackboard, but with new features and an updated look and feel.
For instructor access to courses from Fall 2013 or earlier, please go to http://bb9.ctdlc.org.
Click on the Log into Blackboard
button above to access your master shells. Your user ID is your full Charter Oak email address and your password is your Charter Oak email password. All updates to your master shells and current teaching shells should be made here. Any changes made to your previous teaching or master shells on the old version of Blackboard will not be copied forward.
If you need assistance or are unable to access your master course shell, please contact the Instructional Design team at email@example.com.
- Blackboard Maintenance Window: Fridays, 2:00-5:00 a.m. EST. Blackboard may not be available during this time.
- Spring 2014 Course Registration is Open: Students may view the spring course offerings and register through ACORN. Also, students may view course syllabi on our Syllabus Search and order their course materials through our bookstore.
- TECH NEWS & UPDATES
- Taking Tests with Mobile Devices -- Charter Oak strongly discourages students from taking quizzes and tests or submitting course work through Blackboard using a mobile or handheld device (iPad, smartphone, etc.). Tech Support offers this and other helpful tips in this article on successful test-taking in Blackboard.
- Technical Support Center is available 7 days a week, 12 hours a day to help you log into Blackboard®, Webmail, ACORN, and other Charter Oak systems.
- Web Browsers and Blackboard -- Since Mozilla.org has moved to a rapid-release upgrade schedule for its Firefox web browser, Blackboard users who use the latest versions of Firefox may experience issues. Contact Technical Support for details.